OUR VERY OWN SHOP...
Our full range of products including sausage rolls, pies, pasties, bacon jams and bakeware are available for purchase in our This Little Piggy shop at Brighton Open Market. We are open Tuesdsay - Saturday.
We sell our product range at various farmers markets around Sussex including the following:
- The Geat Little Farmers Market, Goring Road, Worthing: First Saturday of each month (March - December) 9am - 2pm.
- Arundel Farmers Market: Third Saturday of each month, 9am - 1pm.
- Florence Road Markert, Brighton: Check our Facebook and Twitter pages for dates.
McStrongs products are also available for sale to pubs, restaurants, delis, cafes and other local businesses.
Our products are currently available at the following local businesses:
- Hisbe, Brighton
- The Watchmakers Arms, Hove
- The Geese, Brighton
- Black Dove, Brighton
- Windmill Stores, Withdene, Brighton
- William Morris Antiques Cafe, Brighton
Each snack is carefully crafted to compliment Pints and Pinots or even Pots of Tea and fit right in to a party atmosphere! Please contact us if you are a business interested in selling our products.
Our products would also make excellent additions to any private function including weddings and parties – see our ‘Weddings and Parties’ page for further detail.
We are constantly on the look for new opportunities to grow and develop. Please follow us on twitter and facebook to keep a track on our progress and, more importantly, to find out new ways to get your hands on our delicious snacks!